Has anyone taken one for a spin? Opinions??
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
all I know about it is that my boyfriend thinks it's God's newest gift to man, he's in love with that car.
You would look good in it babe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Almost resembles a 350Z.
If I was looking for a performance import I would choose the Subaru WRX. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Its a 4 door but it is quick! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
them 92 blazers are pimpin too..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
especially with lawnmower parts tied to the back of em' that's pimp
haha...just remember, your car sits at the theatre an awful lot...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
lol actually Zack has it most of the time while I'm work and besides that them cinema windows are pretty big and my car does sit in the front so I'm sure I'd be able to see if you attempted to do anything to Lil Red.
Bookmarks